Friday, November 12, 2010

Victory

Victory is always very exciting whether you are victorious in school, such as obtaining an A on a difficult test, or victorious in sports, such as football. Today is a day of victory for Saint Mark's and myself. I feel I was victorious in school after completing my theology test and my child psychology quiz. I felt I prepared myself enough to perform well on my examinations. After school hours, however, the entire Saint Mark's community was able to celebrate a very special victory together as a whole. The momentous rivalry between Saint Mark's and Salesianum resulted in an outstanding win for the Saint Mark's Spartans today in football. This victory brings all the members of Saint Mark's together in celebration of the hard work and tremendous performance displayed by the members of the football team. They truly went "all out" for this game, which allowed the Saint Mark's community to rejoice in the victory and show wonderful school spirit. All the energy and excitement during the game, especially in the last couple minutes, reminded me of how great it is to be a Saint Mark's Spartan. I am proud to be a member of the Saint Mark's community and look forward to future victories for our sports teams and in my academic performances. GO SAINT MARK'S!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sigh. I am just so happy. It kind of makes the insanity of absolutely every student in school today worth it. nice topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy we won! You could tell all the guys gave it there all tonight in the game. This win brought everyone together in the St. Mark's community and made us feel like a family. All the worrying and anxiety from today is gone and thankfully replaced with relief and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to go to this game last night because of my job. Even though I'm not a big sports fan, the SMH vs. Sallies game is one that I always like to go to because it really does bring us together as a school.

    (Oh, and sorry for not being able to do my third comment last night Mrs. Healey!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think its awesome when teams can pull together and play an awesome game, and then have the benefit of it being against a team that they really want to win against. GO SAINT MARKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO GO SAINT MARKS!!!! But yes, victory is a wonderful thing, especially when you know you have achieved it through hard work and dedication. The football team displayed this on Friday, and proved that they are not overrated but just as good, if not better, then Salesianum.

    ReplyDelete